About the Journal
Aim and Scope
Journal of Machine and Computing (JMC) addresses the current research activities in machines and computing with examination of rigorous concepts of computation and is facilitated by the distinction between intelligence, mathematical, symbolical, and physical computations. JCM focuses machines and intelligence seems to be the current technical buzzword as everyone seems to be getting into this research. JCM welcomes submissions of innovative research, theoretical and practical significance that will support, and foster technology improvements related to Intelligence, Mechanical, Expert System, Robotics, Mechatronics and computation. Papers on theory, method, and modeling as well as on application topics are all invited.
Topical areas for consideration include, but are not limited to
- Intelligence and Mechanical Engineering
- AI for Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Design
- Big Data Storage and Usage through IT
- 3D Structures and Estimation
- Man and machine
- User design and Expert System
- Intelligent Diagnostic System
- Augmented Intelligence
- Computational Engineering
- Engineering Materials and Fluid Mechanics
- Manufacturing and Design
- Mechanics of Materials, Structures and Surfaces
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Smart Structures, Novel Materials and Multiscale Systems
- Systems and Control
- Vehicle Engineering and Machines
ISSN (Online) : 2788-7669
ISSN (Print) : 2789-1801
Journal of Machine and Computing (JMC) is an open access journal. All articles are immediately available to read and reuse upon publication. More information about our Open Access policy can be found on our Open Access Policy page.
Editorial enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General enquiries should be directed to email@example.com.