About the Journal
Journal of Computing and Natural Science (JCNS) is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes high-quality papers on all aspects of computing and natural science in engineering education. JCNS is to disseminate new knowledge and technology for the benefit of all, ranging from academic research and professional communities.The scope of JCNS covers all topics related to computing, natural science, technology, and engineering, with a special emphasis on the following areas:
- Computing and Natural Science in Engineering
- Advanced Computing Infrastructure and Collaborative Design
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Big Data Analytics and Natural Data Design
- Natural Solving Environments, Complex Systems
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Performance Modelling, Evaluation and Optimisation
- Engineering Informatics and Geometric Reasoning
- Human Computer Interfaces/Interactions and Industrial Internet of Things
- Knowledge Engineering and Information Management
- Inverse Methods for Engineering Applications
- Machine Learning for Engineering Applications
- Virtual and Augmented Reality Environments
- Environmental Science and Engineering
ISSN (Online) : 2789-181X
ISSN (Print) : 2789-200X
Doi: 10.53759/181XHybrid (Transformative Journal)
Journal of Computing and Natural Science is a Transformative Journal (TJ). Once the article is accepted for publication, authors will have the option to choose how their article is published:
- Traditional publishing model – published articles are made available to institutions and individuals who subscribe to Journal of Computing and Natural Science or who pay to read specific articles.
- Open Access – when an article is accepted for publication, the author/s or funder/s pay an Article Processing Charge (APC). The final version of the published article is then free to read for everyone.
A Transformative Journal is a subscription or hybrid journal that has committed to transitioning to fully Open Access. Authors can choose between gold Open Access and subscription publication, based on their preferences, funder or institutional requirements, and Article Publication Charge (APC) funding availability.Contact
Editorial enquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
General enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.