Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
Journal of Machine and Computing is an Open Access journal and makes its published content directly open access. The journal aims to contribute to the support and development of science with the Open Access policy with the content it publishes. The journal offers all usage rights (linking online, copying, printing, reproducing in any physical medium, distributing, etc.), except for commercial use and content change (unless otherwise stated in the relevant content), through Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International(CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) license,provided that the source is cited in known standards. For commercial use of the content, written permission is required from the publisher and editorial board.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.